I haven't seen any discussion on the Canzano allegation of problems on the sidelines during the game. He wrote...
Kelly was disrespected multiple times on the Ducks sideline during the game. Players scoffed in his face. Another shouted at him. Bellotti undermined him, too, by walking up in front of Kelly's players to offer the new guy input in the second quarter. And so we're learning calling the plays is one thing, and leading the program is another.
Since I think Canzano is a piece of garbage today was the first time I have read his column in a couple years (yea, I took a shower afterwards). That said even a broken clock is right twice a day. Any truth in what he writes or is it just his usual bile?
Problems in the locker room?
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Problems in the locker room?
I don't think Bellotti did anything wrong by going on the sidelines and talking to Kelly. They are friends so maybe Kelly didn't mind him being there and possibly giving him advice. I did see several times when it appeared the players weren't looking at Kelly when he was talking but it could also have been that they were watching the game and listening at the same time. Canzano probably has never heard of multi-tasking. The shouting could have been a player trying to explain something when it was loud or they could have been frustrated and then Kelly calmed them down. Canzano probably didn't follow through on the entire sequence and may have missed something important.
Canzano is an a** and is always looking to start problems when there aren't any, especially if they occur at Oregon. I hated hearing him on all the ESPN radio shows since it sounds obvious everytime he talks that it's going to be something negative.
Canzano is an a** and is always looking to start problems when there aren't any, especially if they occur at Oregon. I hated hearing him on all the ESPN radio shows since it sounds obvious everytime he talks that it's going to be something negative.

-
quackaddict
- One Star Recruit
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:15 am
Re: Problems in the locker room?
yeah. please recall when he said that the ducks would be trounced by washington state last year because of the locker room distraction with eddie pleasant's traffic accident looming over everyone's troubled head.
oh the turmoil!
oh the turmoil!
- EncinitasDuck
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1158
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:45 pm
- Location: Grants Pass Oregon
Re: Problems in the locker room?
I would like to know where Canzono's seat was that he has such a great view of all this insubordination. Just another example of his sensationalism. I almost puked when I saw him on ESPN.
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8646
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
-
Destroyer77
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1027
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:49 pm
Re: Problems in the locker room?
I actualy did puke....EncinitasDuck wrote:I would like to know where Canzono's seat was that he has such a great view of all this insubordination. Just another example of his sensationalism. I almost puked when I saw him on ESPN.
