Ducks jersey

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Penky26
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Clinton Township, MI

Ducks jersey

Post by Penky26 »

With Blount getting suspended for the year and his jersey getting discounted more and more by the day, anyone think they will release another players number? I am a little surprised they never released a defensive players number.
Image
User avatar
featherbutt
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:59 am

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by featherbutt »

I'd buy a Tukuafu (sp) jersey in a second. This guy deserves more attention.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by greenyellow »

I haven't seen any Thumond jerseys around. I would like to see him get one.
Image
User avatar
Penky26
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Clinton Township, MI

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by Penky26 »

an offensive guy that i wouldnt mind was Dickson
Image
User avatar
MacDuck727
One Star Recruit
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by MacDuck727 »

I actually work at a sports store in portland and we got like 3 #21 jerseys so i think they might jsut make more of those
Image
Image
User avatar
Penky26
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Clinton Township, MI

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by Penky26 »

any of those #21 with stitched numbers or all screen printed?
Image
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by gofightingducks »

Ward, Thurmond, Dickson would all be good choices!
bmxryder507
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 am

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by bmxryder507 »

Nike is making more #21 to replace #9 according to the manager at the oregon sports store @ gateway.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by greenyellow »

Penky26 wrote:an offensive guy that i wouldnt mind was Dickson
Dickson would be a good choice but TE is a position that isn't as sexy as a QB or RB, even though a TE can have a big impact on a game (look at Gronkowski.)
Image
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by brich75 »

I got a green 21 today
Image
User avatar
Penky26
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:25 am
Location: Clinton Township, MI

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by Penky26 »

anyone seen a stitched #21 instead of screen printed?
Image
User avatar
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 983
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by MerDuck »

Word I got from the Duck shop when I was considering taking my Blount Jersey back ( I have officially decided to wear it proudly this year) was that the replacement jersey would be #39 for Will T-fu (I can't spell :? ) They have to bring out a new number because all of the kids jerseys were #9 so they. Personally if they had brought out a #6 for WT3 or a #2 for T.J. I would of grabbed one of those up in a heartbeat!
Image
spacefrog13x
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 392
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:40 am

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by spacefrog13x »

i used to work for the duck store before i thankfully escaped that pit of despair...

anyways. every year they do a mid year replenishment with nike, and that replenishment usually has different jersey numbers. And honestly they dont really know what that number will be until it shows up in the boxes.
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by uodux1212 »

#21 or #2 would be bad ass... or #49?!?!?! Hahaha....
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
User avatar
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 983
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:12 pm

Re: Ducks jersey

Post by MerDuck »

spacefrog13x wrote:i used to work for the duck store before i thankfully escaped that pit of despair...

anyways. every year they do a mid year replenishment with nike, and that replenishment usually has different jersey numbers. And honestly they dont really know what that number will be until it shows up in the boxes.
Take the info for what you will...(normally I would totally believe you on this) however this situation is a little different due to the kids jerseys needing to be replaced ASAP! The person I talked to first told me that they had not yet decided and then a few days later I spoke with someone higher up who said that they were told it would be 39...honestly I hope your right and it is a different number!
Image
Post Reply