I saw a lot of recognition to Rice over the past week, little was said about Clay.
The freshman long snapper's first outing was a pretty good job worthy of note.
Link here to a nice article about the two of them
http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/si ... /story.csp
Keep up the good work lads.
Kudos to Rice AND Clay
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
Greydrake
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 am
- Phenom
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 9914
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am
Re: Kudos to Rice AND Clay
“But at the end of the day I’d trade all seven of those punts for seven touchdowns. I would take a 20-yard average to get the ‘W’.”
So would I Jackson, so would I.
Kid has a great attitude. Is Clay on any of the other special team units?
So would I Jackson, so would I.
Kid has a great attitude. Is Clay on any of the other special team units?