will be out at least three weeks after sustaining a broken jaw against Tennessee.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_ ... nce-1.html
Ducks and Bruins face each other October 10th--four weeks. I imagine we will face his replacement, probably true freshman Richard Brehaut.
UCLA quarterback Kevin Prince
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
maxduck
- Senior
- Posts: 3763
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:37 pm
- VinnyKnuckles
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 770
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:34 pm
- Location: Oregon
- Contact:
Re: UCLA quarterback Kevin Prince
The Ducks probably need all the help they can get in that game since I doubt the Oregon offense is going to put a great deal of points up on the board against a stout UCLA defense. The Oregon offensive line will have their hands full with Brian Price.

-
Greydrake
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 804
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:10 am
Re: UCLA quarterback Kevin Prince
The offense is a work in progress. The O-line will continue to get better. I expect the offense to start clicking with more experience as long as no injuries hit us.