Onside Kick

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Onside Kick

Post by gofightingducks »

Did anybody else notice Blount was the first guy on the field after the onside kick shoving match began!? I didn't notice the first time I watched the game but I re-watched it today and noticed him. I say good for him! ;)
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Onside Kick

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Ha yeah I noticed that live and was just like wait, what did I really just see big number 9 breaking up the fight. So I rewound it and showed my buddy and yep it was him. Very ironic
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Onside Kick

Post by greenyellow »

It looks like he learned a lesson: breaking up a fight instead of being one of the participants.
Image
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Onside Kick

Post by wheaton4prez »

The coaches had to be peeing their pants when that happened. Can you imagine what the fallout would be if he somehow got tangled up in another incident in the next game?
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Onside Kick

Post by duckgrad99 »

I thought that if you're suspended, you aren't allowed on the field?
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39222
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Onside Kick

Post by greenyellow »

duckgrad99 wrote:I thought that if you're suspended, you aren't allowed on the field?
Kelly is allowing him to be on the sidelines since he is still part of the team.
Image
Post Reply