QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39224
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by greenyellow »

In a somewhat closer recruitment than some expected, 2021 4* WR Kyron Ware Hudson (brother of current Duck Keyon Ware-Hudson) has committed to the Ducks over ASU.
Image
chapelhillduck
Senior
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by chapelhillduck »

Holy s***...thought he was ASU


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by karlhungis »

I hope it sticks
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by Tray Dub »

karlhungis wrote:I hope it sticks
He probably will. For as much as people complain about recruits not sticking to their commitments, I'm pretty sure a substantial majority end up where they commit to. Would be interesting to know the actual percentage – I'd guess around 80% end up at the school they first commit to.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by karlhungis »

Tray Dub wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I hope it sticks
He probably will. For as much as people complain about recruits not sticking to their commitments, I'm pretty sure a substantial majority end up where they commit to. Would be interesting to know the actual percentage – I'd guess around 80% end up at the school they first commit to.
It seems like the ones that are over a year out seem to be less sticky. With his brother on the team though, I like our chances.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
chapelhillduck
Senior
Posts: 2395
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by chapelhillduck »

karlhungis wrote:
Tray Dub wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I hope it sticks
He probably will. For as much as people complain about recruits not sticking to their commitments, I'm pretty sure a substantial majority end up where they commit to. Would be interesting to know the actual percentage – I'd guess around 80% end up at the school they first commit to.
It seems like the ones that are over a year out seem to be less sticky. With his brother on the team though, I like our chances.
Seven, Beavers, Brown are all duck

KWH has a brother on the team and his parents are big MC fans




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by brich75 »

2021 class is off to crazy hot start
Image
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by thomas time »

I think he'll stick with his brother on the team and his parents fans of Mario and the staff
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by Phenom »

His dad is a huge CMC fan.
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by GoDucksTroll »

Phenom wrote:His dad is a huge CMC fan.
Yep. His dad is a good dude. Wants the best for his kids, and thinks Mario is a trustworthy guy that will get his kids where they belong. That’s why parents sent their kids to play for Bellotti, Pellum, Campbell, Greatwood, et al. It’s nice to have that continuity and trust in place.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by jimmy12 »

Tray Dub wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I hope it sticks
He probably will. For as much as people complain about recruits not sticking to their commitments, I'm pretty sure a substantial majority end up where they commit to. Would be interesting to know the actual percentage – I'd guess around 80% end up at the school they first commit to.

His brother STARTED the Califlock movement. He was encouraged by his dad (who is a massive Cristobal fan). I suspect this commit could have a large impact on next year's class just like his brother.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40593
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by UOducksTK1 »

brich75 wrote:2021 class is off to crazy hot start
For real! Got another high character kid with lots of talent. I love the culture that MC is bringing in!

Our 2021 class is ranked #8, while our 2020 class is ranked #16.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
GrantDuck
Senior
Posts: 2629
Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:05 pm

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by GrantDuck »

DeCommitted and going with the TrOJans.

Thankfully, we have a loaded WR/TE class still, but I did like him as a player.

Go Ducks!
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39224
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by greenyellow »

A little surprised to see him decommit but USC's depth chart and system may look better for playing time and fit.
Image
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Re: QUACK! 2021 WR Kyron Ware-Hudson commits

Post by Tray Dub »

Tray Dub wrote:
karlhungis wrote:I hope it sticks
He probably will. For as much as people complain about recruits not sticking to their commitments, I'm pretty sure a substantial majority end up where they commit to. Would be interesting to know the actual percentage – I'd guess around 80% end up at the school they first commit to.
Haha whoops
Post Reply