2021 Oregon Commit List

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by ncduck »

Has anyone heard of an estimated number of scholarships the staff is trying to fill this cycle? I know there are usually variables that we may not be aware of like transfers and such. I remember hearing that prior staffs would sometimes keep a scholarship open in case we get any last minute surprises. With the newish early signing day, I suppose that will be less of a priority.
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by jimmy12 »

25 no more
User avatar
ncduck
Senior
Posts: 2189
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:14 am
Location: Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by ncduck »

jimmy12 wrote:25 no more
Thank you. I know there are folks on here that stay much more on top of this stuff than I can. I used to be really into it back at the tail end of the Bellotti / Chip era.
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by greenyellow »

4* OL Kingsley Suamataia is the newest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by greenyellow »

4* LB Jabril McNeill is the latest addition to Oregon's 2021 recruiting class:
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by greenyellow »

4* S Daymon David is the latest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by greenyellow »

3* Jeffrey Bassa out of UT is the newest commitment for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by greenyellow »

4* WR Dont'e Thornton is the latest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40578
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by UOducksTK1 »

greenyellow wrote:4* WR Dont'e Thornton is the latest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Nice vid, welcome Dont'e!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by Duck07 »

Image
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Duck07 wrote:
Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
Image
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by StevensTechU »

OregonFan4Life wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
? I don't think they're at all related.
User avatar
Duck07
All-American
Posts: 17123
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:36 am
Location: Parts Unknown

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by Duck07 »

StevensTechU wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote: Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
? I don't think they're at all related.
Yeah, with everything going on with Covid there's a chance that JTT could probably do the same thing with WA and OR on similar time scales.

I did see it posted somewhere else that Keith Brown is going to play his SR year this spring and not enroll early.
Image
User avatar
OregonFan4Life
All-American
Posts: 15151
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by OregonFan4Life »

StevensTechU wrote:
OregonFan4Life wrote:
Duck07 wrote:
Well I guess there goes Foreman and JTT.
? I don't think they're at all related.
For some reason I thought he was the class of 22 not 21. Now I see it doesn’t really matter.
Image
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: 2021 Oregon Commit List

Post by greenyellow »

4* LB Jonathan Flowe is the newest commit for Oregon's 2021 recruiting class.
Image
Post Reply