Re: 5* DE/TE Nyckoles Harbor visiting
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:21 pm
Hopefully without the drops!
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Oregon Ducks Sports Message Board Forum
https://www.ducksattack.com/forum/
Unless he goes to USC!RanDux wrote:Hopefully without the drops!
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Dont think usc is in the picture here.RanDux wrote:Unless he goes to USC!RanDux wrote:Hopefully without the drops!
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
I don't think he knows much. Harbor has been keeping things close to the chest. I'm optimistic it'll be Oregon, but no one knows at this point.HomeSickDuck wrote:He picked up a crystal ball to South Carolina today.
If our track facilities can't sway a guy like this, then I don't know who would ever be swayed.UOducksTK1 wrote:I don't think he knows much. Harbor has been keeping things close to the chest. I'm optimistic it'll be Oregon, but no one knows at this point.HomeSickDuck wrote:He picked up a crystal ball to South Carolina today.
He also picked one up for Oregon, it’s a toss up at this point.HomeSickDuck wrote:He picked up a crystal ball to South Carolina today.
Which site? The South Carolina one was from one of their insiders. I would trust one from a national analyst more.OregonFan4Life wrote:He also picked one up for Oregon, it’s a toss up at this point.HomeSickDuck wrote:He picked up a crystal ball to South Carolina today.
Has Wiltfong weighed in?HomeSickDuck wrote:Which site? The South Carolina one was from one of their insiders. I would trust one from a national analyst more.OregonFan4Life wrote:He also picked one up for Oregon, it’s a toss up at this point.HomeSickDuck wrote:He picked up a crystal ball to South Carolina today.
Yeah and in a year she probably won't even be his girlfriend.OregonFan4Life wrote:Sounding more and more like he’ll end up at South Carolina, hard to beat the girlfriend.