Awesome! First touch of the game; LJ for 98 yard TD on the return!VinnyKnuckles wrote:Yeah, WT3 and LaMichael are listed as the primary kick returners on the depth chart, with Kenjon Barner also expected to get some opportunities.
Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
autzenzoo
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 396
- Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:03 am
- Location: Fort Gordon, GA
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
- NCDucks09
- Senior
- Posts: 2265
- Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:37 am
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
WT3 and LMJ will be the Kick Returners, with Kenjon 'The Burner' Barner doing Punt Returns.VinnyKnuckles wrote:Yeah, WT3 and LaMichael are listed as the primary kick returners on the depth chart, with Kenjon Barner also expected to get some opportunities.
2012 Rose Bowl Champions
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions
Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
2013 Fiesta Bowl Champions
Still Dedicated to the Ducks Winning the Natty!
- MerDuck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 983
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:12 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
The Georgia game was at Georgia so that matters a little, but the important thing is that they got so pumped up for that game that they came out and laid and egg, they are even more pumped for this game!karlhungis wrote:So, I was trying to see how Boise usually starts their season. I wanted to see if they start hot or struggle. So, I went back to 2002 and found that they usually put up some pretty good numbers in their opener. The problem is that they only scheduled one real opponent in that time span, which they lost. We certainly will be a step up in competition than they have been accustom to in their openers in recent years. Let's see who is more prepared.
2002 Idaho
2003 Idaho St
2004 Idaho
2005 Georgia (13-48 L)
2006 Sac St
2007 Webber St
2008 Idaho St

-
monster
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 934
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:15 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Good post, Knuckles.
-
canaduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight, i've never been this excited for a season to start. Looked at the proline : x3.40 the bet if Oregon wins by 8, I actually dont mind being considered that big of an underdog in this situation I think it could help our team big time.
-
RanDux
- Senior
- Posts: 2840
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:19 pm
- Location: Happy Valley, OR
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Oregon wins 56-21. Ducks start out strong and never let up. Moore guts it out for the whole game but is seriously banged up by some hard hits.
-
snapt
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:02 pm
- Location: Behind the potato curtain
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
It feels like christmas eve...tomorrow is gonna be a long day.
BOOF it!
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
- MFRDuckFan
- Senior
- Posts: 4829
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:52 pm
- Location: Medford
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Okay, I am officially nervous and worried which is typical for me, but especially today. I am pumped, but afraid at the same time. Is the O line gonna be ready? Is the D gonna be able to see all of the trick plays?
I keep telling myself it's not the end of the world if we don't win, but the ramifications of a loss are HUGE. This could be our whole season and the bad PR that comes from it will hurt the program in many ways.
I have complete faith in our Ducks and this is gonna be a long day until kickoff!!! GO DUCKS!!!!!
I keep telling myself it's not the end of the world if we don't win, but the ramifications of a loss are HUGE. This could be our whole season and the bad PR that comes from it will hurt the program in many ways.
I have complete faith in our Ducks and this is gonna be a long day until kickoff!!! GO DUCKS!!!!!
-
uodux1212
- Senior
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Question 1: Do you think we win last years game with JM running the show for 4 quarters?
Answer: Yes
Question 2: Why are we worried?
Answer: Im not, I just remembered we're friggin OREGON and they're boise st. Who?!? Exactly.
GO DUCKS
Answer: Yes
Question 2: Why are we worried?
Answer: Im not, I just remembered we're friggin OREGON and they're boise st. Who?!? Exactly.
GO DUCKS

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly
“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
-
canaduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
After scrambling all week to find where I can watch this game in Canada, what with the crackdown on American dishes up here, just wanted to let anyone know in case they are in Canada the game is on the Score network.
As for the game I just see us running away with it, so I don't know why I am so nervous about it. Yes i spent much of last night watching 2008 season highlights. Mostly the Civil War and Holiday Bowl so that's probably where my confidence comes from, but my nerves probably come from the fact that I've been wrong before.
As for the game I just see us running away with it, so I don't know why I am so nervous about it. Yes i spent much of last night watching 2008 season highlights. Mostly the Civil War and Holiday Bowl so that's probably where my confidence comes from, but my nerves probably come from the fact that I've been wrong before.
-
TualatinDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 2439
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
- Location: Tualatin
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Well off to the Hot Seat to watch the game. Please football gods, deliver us a Duck victory so we may be spared massive ridicule from the Beaver fans.
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
-
goducks75
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 836
- Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:54 pm
- Location: Tigard/Eugene
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
They're 0 for 2 playing the Donkeys at their place. They have little room to talk, especially since they start off against the mighty Vikings (no offense to any PSU fan who may be on here, but PSU went 4-7 in the Big Sky last year).TualatinDuck wrote:Well off to the Hot Seat to watch the game. Please football gods, deliver us a Duck victory so we may be spared massive ridicule from the Beaver fans.
- OreDucks01284
- Senior
- Posts: 3635
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
- Location: Salem, Oregon
-
woundedknees
- All-American
- Posts: 12821
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Re: Oregon vs Boise State official game thread!
Let's hope the loose handles continue for BSU until the Duck D arrives from the hotel...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!



