Page 1 of 1
son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:23 pm
by brich75
I bought by first jersey yesterday.. IT WAS A WHITE #9!!!! Blount owes me 60 bucks!
Re: son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:24 pm
by ARGHimaPirate
I'd return it.
Re: son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:25 pm
by Phenom
Lol...yes, return it.
Re: son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:16 pm
by brich75
Zenitram wrote:Change "Blount" to "Morris" and it can still be worthwhile

Aww great idea.. thank you!
Re: son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:26 pm
by monster
Wear it out whenever you plan to destroy someone
Re: son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:29 pm
by brich75
Great Idea! I will wear it next time i pass through boise.
Re: son of a b***H
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:51 pm
by duckfbfan15
I have the green and yellow #9.. I'M wearing the #9 next week.. There is no name on the back so who cares.. its just an number haha