Page 1 of 1
So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
I don't know if anyomes realized this but Blounts pretty much the center piece of the site banner up top. We gonna get a new one?
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:40 pm
by greenyellow
We should. I think putting someone like Dickson, Ward, Thurmond, or Tukuafu would be great.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 am
by featherbutt
I vote for the punter.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:55 am
by pudgejeff
I say keep Blount...Are you guys the same kinda fans that will stop coming if we have a few mediocre seasons in a row?...Or aren't going to the Purdue game cause of the showing Thursday?
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:06 am
by Penky26
Wanting to change out a player that embarrassed the school doesnt mean people are jumping ship. I would love to see a player we can be proud of put up on the banner
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:54 am
by greenyellow
I just think it makes more sense to put up a player that is still playing and contributing.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:04 am
by huckthefuskies
greenyellow wrote:I just think it makes more sense to put up a player that is still playing and contributing.
Maybe it would be more fitting if it was a picture of the ball leaving Rices foot. It could represent our biggest impact player as well as sum up our offense at the same time
ps Just having a bit of fun with a little sarcasm.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:34 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
pudgejeff wrote:I say keep Blount...Are you guys the same kinda fans that will stop coming if we have a few mediocre seasons in a row?...Or aren't going to the Purdue game cause of the showing Thursday?
Seriously? Sorry that I thought it would be good to have a player thats ACTUALLY GONNA PLAY on the sites banner.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:35 pm
by AJ_U
I'm going to put up the banner that got 3rd in the contest, as the second place banner includes Blount and Harper.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:56 pm
by gregspechtismyhero
AJ_U wrote:I'm going to put up the banner that got 3rd in the contest, as the second place banner includes Blount and Harper.
Okay, that's actually kinda funny.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:20 pm
by huckthefuskies
AJ_U wrote:I'm going to put up the banner that got 3rd in the contest, as the second place banner includes Blount and Harper.
Thats fine, I still think Rice is getting stiffed though.
Re: So....what about the C4Qs banner
Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:09 pm
by Destroyer77
Haha, I was hoping to find this thread here. We need to give a little love to Thurmond though, put him in there.