Take a deep breath...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
User avatar
Tray Dub
Senior
Posts: 4994
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Take a deep breath...

Post by Tray Dub »

These last few days have been the worst I've ever seen for C4Q. Tons of name-calling, bickering, and complaining. It's like we've all forgotten how to disagree maturely and how to accept losing. I haven't been innocent in all of this, but I'm going to try to be more positive and more respectful of everyone else here. I'm not asking people to stop disagreeing, just to do it politely. This place is only as fun as we make it for each other. So let's all just chill out, and remember that we're all Duck fans.
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by uodux1212 »

I totally hear that... its been a rough couple of days for all of us... Like Dub said, deep breath. Lets try and get back to business as usual..

GO DUCKS!
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
User avatar
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by AJ_U »

lets get a win under our belt and things will be happy go lucky again!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by duckgrad99 »

I think for the most part, the discussions have been reasonable. It's good to talk about ducks sports with so many other passionate fans win or lose, agree or disagree. I've actually enjoyed reading all of the posts since the Boise St game.
Image
monster
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 934
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by monster »

Tray Dub wrote:These last few days have been the worst I've ever seen for C4Q. Tons of name-calling, bickering, and complaining.
It's 'cause we're all fighting for the arm-chair quarterback starting spot.
User avatar
briarduck
Senior
Posts: 3183
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Milwaukie OR

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by briarduck »

I don't think its been that bad around here, its just that the game and the Blount situation were rediculous and fans tend to over react. Like AJ said with a win will come stability...

Its been a meltdown on all fronts...my God it been nothing like I/we expected!

GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by woundedknees »

not me... I wanna be the RB or the linebacker
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
wheaton4prez
Senior
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Re: Take a deep breath...

Post by wheaton4prez »

duckgrad99 wrote:I think for the most part, the discussions have been reasonable. It's good to talk about ducks sports with so many other passionate fans win or lose, agree or disagree. I've actually enjoyed reading all of the posts since the Boise St game.
I agree. Initially, after the game, I told myself that I wasn't going to read any forums or blogs until after the next game just to avoid thinking about it. But, I couldn't resist. Now that I have, I think it was best. It's theraputic to get it out there and talk through everything I think. Especially when things go wrong.
Post Reply