Page 1 of 1

Take a deep breath...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:03 pm
by Tray Dub
These last few days have been the worst I've ever seen for C4Q. Tons of name-calling, bickering, and complaining. It's like we've all forgotten how to disagree maturely and how to accept losing. I haven't been innocent in all of this, but I'm going to try to be more positive and more respectful of everyone else here. I'm not asking people to stop disagreeing, just to do it politely. This place is only as fun as we make it for each other. So let's all just chill out, and remember that we're all Duck fans.

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:06 pm
by uodux1212
I totally hear that... its been a rough couple of days for all of us... Like Dub said, deep breath. Lets try and get back to business as usual..

GO DUCKS!

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:22 pm
by AJ_U
lets get a win under our belt and things will be happy go lucky again!

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:13 pm
by duckgrad99
I think for the most part, the discussions have been reasonable. It's good to talk about ducks sports with so many other passionate fans win or lose, agree or disagree. I've actually enjoyed reading all of the posts since the Boise St game.

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm
by monster
Tray Dub wrote:These last few days have been the worst I've ever seen for C4Q. Tons of name-calling, bickering, and complaining.
It's 'cause we're all fighting for the arm-chair quarterback starting spot.

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am
by briarduck
I don't think its been that bad around here, its just that the game and the Blount situation were rediculous and fans tend to over react. Like AJ said with a win will come stability...

Its been a meltdown on all fronts...my God it been nothing like I/we expected!

GO DUCKS!!

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:03 am
by woundedknees
not me... I wanna be the RB or the linebacker

Re: Take a deep breath...

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:57 am
by wheaton4prez
duckgrad99 wrote:I think for the most part, the discussions have been reasonable. It's good to talk about ducks sports with so many other passionate fans win or lose, agree or disagree. I've actually enjoyed reading all of the posts since the Boise St game.
I agree. Initially, after the game, I told myself that I wasn't going to read any forums or blogs until after the next game just to avoid thinking about it. But, I couldn't resist. Now that I have, I think it was best. It's theraputic to get it out there and talk through everything I think. Especially when things go wrong.