Page 1 of 2

Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:23 pm
by slammer
I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:30 pm
by wiseforexinvestor
slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:41 pm
by echo31
slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
Black is one of Purdue's colors. Even though that is my favorite of our uniform combinations, I think we should not wear them simply for this reason. Let's go for green from head to toe as a way to show our team colors.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:55 pm
by DmoneyDuck
1st Home Game of the year we always wear all green

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:35 pm
by greenyellow
DmoneyDuck wrote:1st Home Game of the year we always wear all green
Especially since they are brand new.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm
by gofightingducks
I would like to see the black helmet and pants and yellow jerseys against Utah! :P

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 pm
by dthomas=ddixon
Two words: CARBON FIBER.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:17 pm
by gofightingducks
dthomas=ddixon wrote:Two words: CARBON FIBER.
All blacks with the carbon helmet would be sweet!

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:58 pm
by uodux1212
We should go all black for the USC game Halloween night, the fans should go "black out" as well... that would be DOPE.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:08 pm
by SuperDuck
Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.

Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:07 pm
by duckgrad99
wiseforexinvestor wrote:
slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!



That wasn't funny. You commemorate someone when they died or did something great, not when they commited a bad act in front of a national tv audience.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 pm
by canaduck
wiseforexinvestor wrote:
slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!
This is just getting annoying, every thread does not need to be a personal expression of your view on the Blount fiasco.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:38 pm
by AJ_U
SuperDuck wrote:Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.

Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
True that, lets just wear a simple all green and get a win!

Re: Colors???

Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:33 pm
by huckthefuskies
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!![/quote]

(not even sure the daf donation can make that one work....) you have me stumped though, there is always a price but I can't even picture this one.

Re: Colors???

Posted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:25 am
by gofightingducks
SuperDuck wrote:Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.

Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
I agree, maybe the team has become too focused on fashion and deciding on what colors to wear then they are about playing football. :|