Colors???

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

slammer
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:10 am

Colors???

Post by slammer »

I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
wiseforexinvestor
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 308
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 am

Re: Colors???

Post by wiseforexinvestor »

slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!
User avatar
echo31
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1009
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 am
Location: Portland

Re: Colors???

Post by echo31 »

slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
Black is one of Purdue's colors. Even though that is my favorite of our uniform combinations, I think we should not wear them simply for this reason. Let's go for green from head to toe as a way to show our team colors.
Image
User avatar
DmoneyDuck
Sophomore
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: Portland, OR
Contact:

Re: Colors???

Post by DmoneyDuck »

1st Home Game of the year we always wear all green
User avatar
greenyellow
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 39213
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Location: Eugene, OR

Re: Colors???

Post by greenyellow »

DmoneyDuck wrote:1st Home Game of the year we always wear all green
Especially since they are brand new.
Image
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Colors???

Post by gofightingducks »

I would like to see the black helmet and pants and yellow jerseys against Utah! :P
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8651
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Colors???

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Two words: CARBON FIBER.
Image
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Colors???

Post by gofightingducks »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:Two words: CARBON FIBER.
All blacks with the carbon helmet would be sweet!
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Colors???

Post by uodux1212 »

We should go all black for the USC game Halloween night, the fans should go "black out" as well... that would be DOPE.
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
SuperDuck
Senior
Posts: 4652
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Re: Colors???

Post by SuperDuck »

Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.

Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
John 3:36
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: Colors???

Post by duckgrad99 »

wiseforexinvestor wrote:
slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!



That wasn't funny. You commemorate someone when they died or did something great, not when they commited a bad act in front of a national tv audience.
Image
canaduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am

Re: Colors???

Post by canaduck »

wiseforexinvestor wrote:
slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!
This is just getting annoying, every thread does not need to be a personal expression of your view on the Blount fiasco.
User avatar
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 435
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Re: Colors???

Post by AJ_U »

SuperDuck wrote:Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.

Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
True that, lets just wear a simple all green and get a win!
huckthefuskies
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 290
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm

Re: Colors???

Post by huckthefuskies »

I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!![/quote]

(not even sure the daf donation can make that one work....) you have me stumped though, there is always a price but I can't even picture this one.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Colors???

Post by gofightingducks »

SuperDuck wrote:Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.

Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
I agree, maybe the team has become too focused on fashion and deciding on what colors to wear then they are about playing football. :|
Post Reply