Colors???
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
wiseforexinvestor
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 308
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:00 am
Re: Colors???
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
- echo31
- Five Star Recruit
- Posts: 1009
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:02 am
- Location: Portland
Re: Colors???
Black is one of Purdue's colors. Even though that is my favorite of our uniform combinations, I think we should not wear them simply for this reason. Let's go for green from head to toe as a way to show our team colors.slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!

- DmoneyDuck
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1587
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
- Contact:
- greenyellow
- Moderator

- Posts: 39213
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:54 pm
- Location: Eugene, OR
Re: Colors???
Especially since they are brand new.DmoneyDuck wrote:1st Home Game of the year we always wear all green

-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Colors???
I would like to see the black helmet and pants and yellow jerseys against Utah! 
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8651
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Colors???
All blacks with the carbon helmet would be sweet!dthomas=ddixon wrote:Two words: CARBON FIBER.
-
uodux1212
- Senior
- Posts: 3965
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Colors???
We should go all black for the USC game Halloween night, the fans should go "black out" as well... that would be DOPE.

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly
“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
-
SuperDuck
- Senior
- Posts: 4652
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:29 am
- Location: Arizona, USA
- Contact:
Re: Colors???
Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.
Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
John 3:36
-
duckgrad99
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 6086
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
- Location: San Diego
Re: Colors???
wiseforexinvestor wrote:I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
That wasn't funny. You commemorate someone when they died or did something great, not when they commited a bad act in front of a national tv audience.

-
canaduck
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 550
- Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:29 am
Re: Colors???
This is just getting annoying, every thread does not need to be a personal expression of your view on the Blount fiasco.wiseforexinvestor wrote:I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!!slammer wrote:I hope we go allllllllllllll black unies against Perdue!!!!
- AJ_U
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm
Re: Colors???
True that, lets just wear a simple all green and get a win!SuperDuck wrote:Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.
Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
-
huckthefuskies
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 290
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:55 pm
Re: Colors???
I hope they all wear the number 9 in honor and support of Blount!![/quote]
(not even sure the daf donation can make that one work....) you have me stumped though, there is always a price but I can't even picture this one.
(not even sure the daf donation can make that one work....) you have me stumped though, there is always a price but I can't even picture this one.
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Colors???
I agree, maybe the team has become too focused on fashion and deciding on what colors to wear then they are about playing football.SuperDuck wrote:Honestly, I don't care what colors we wear, as long as we win.
Really guys, with Utah and Cal both coming up this is a MUST win game!
