WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckfan96
Senior
Posts: 2705
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm

WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by duckfan96 »

Friend just called....got tickets for Saturday nights game....18 rows up on the 25 yard line. Should be ok seats :D GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3duxmebroma
One Star Recruit
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:28 am

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by 3duxmebroma »

Hey dude, no one cares. What if all 50K Duck fans going to the game posted that here ?
User avatar
ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 am

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by ivegottabigduck »

LMAO at dude with 4 posts trying to regulate this board.
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:43 pm
Location: Pendleton

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by Autzenoise »

Grats!!

I will be at the Utah game, and can't wait!
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
mjenk99
One Star Recruit
Posts: 66
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:27 am

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by mjenk99 »

ivegottabigduck wrote:LMAO at dude with 4 posts trying to regulate this board.

And you have a whopping 271, wow, impressive.
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by woundedknees »

I have a heckuva lot more than either of you... I'm most likely going to the UW game and sitting in the middle of a bunch of Fuskie donors on the 50 yard line.

It's great you got the tix!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
User avatar
ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 350
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:48 am

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by ivegottabigduck »

mjenk99 wrote:
ivegottabigduck wrote:LMAO at dude with 4 posts trying to regulate this board.

And you have a whopping 271, wow, impressive.
LMAO
User avatar
briarduck
Senior
Posts: 3183
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am
Location: Milwaukie OR

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by briarduck »

duckfan96 wrote:Friend just called....got tickets for Saturday nights game....18 rows up on the 25 yard line. Should be ok seats :D GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cool...congrats!

GO DUCKS!!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40569
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: WOOOOOTTT

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I don't mind you posting a thread like this, but a more appropriate title would been more appreciated.

Anyway, good for you. Autzen is an awesome place to be on gameday.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by woundedknees »

Where else can you actually have the opportunity the experience "Kenny Wheaton's Gonna SCORE!!!", live?
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
duckfan96
Senior
Posts: 2705
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by duckfan96 »

Sorry for the title...dunno what else I coulda put lol....sorry for showing enthusiasm about gettin tickets to see a game. I will hold down my enthusiasm from now on. :roll:
duckgrad99
All Pac-12
Posts: 6086
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:33 pm
Location: San Diego

Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by duckgrad99 »

duckfan96 wrote:Sorry for the title...dunno what else I coulda put lol....sorry for showing enthusiasm about gettin tickets to see a game. I will hold down my enthusiasm from now on. :roll:

Don't let one or two posters stop you from posting what you want. It's awesome that you got tickets.
Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by TualatinDuck »

You can garuntee if I get tickets to the Cal game, Ill be going nutty both on the boards and well...everywhere!
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by woundedknees »

I actually have a lot more problem getting the time than getting the tickets... Congrats! Enjoy the game.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
HugeInTheEug
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets

Post by HugeInTheEug »

LMFAO @ the pissing match going on in here.
Post Reply