Page 1 of 2
WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:48 pm
by duckfan96
Friend just called....got tickets for Saturday nights game....18 rows up on the 25 yard line. Should be ok seats
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:13 am
by 3duxmebroma
Hey dude, no one cares. What if all 50K Duck fans going to the game posted that here ?
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:19 am
by ivegottabigduck
LMAO at dude with 4 posts trying to regulate this board.
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:50 am
by Autzenoise
Grats!!
I will be at the Utah game, and can't wait!
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:21 am
by mjenk99
ivegottabigduck wrote:LMAO at dude with 4 posts trying to regulate this board.
And you have a whopping 271, wow, impressive.
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:51 am
by woundedknees
I have a heckuva lot more than either of you... I'm most likely going to the UW game and sitting in the middle of a bunch of Fuskie donors on the 50 yard line.
It's great you got the tix!
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 pm
by ivegottabigduck
mjenk99 wrote:ivegottabigduck wrote:LMAO at dude with 4 posts trying to regulate this board.
And you have a whopping 271, wow, impressive.
LMAO
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:55 pm
by briarduck
duckfan96 wrote:Friend just called....got tickets for Saturday nights game....18 rows up on the 25 yard line. Should be ok seats
GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cool...congrats!
GO DUCKS!!
Re: WOOOOOTTT
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 pm
by UOducksTK1
I don't mind you posting a thread like this, but a more appropriate title would been more appreciated.
Anyway, good for you. Autzen is an awesome place to be on gameday.
Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:38 pm
by woundedknees
Where else can you actually have the opportunity the experience "Kenny Wheaton's Gonna SCORE!!!", live?
Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:45 pm
by duckfan96
Sorry for the title...dunno what else I coulda put lol....sorry for showing enthusiasm about gettin tickets to see a game. I will hold down my enthusiasm from now on.
Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:49 pm
by duckgrad99
duckfan96 wrote:Sorry for the title...dunno what else I coulda put lol....sorry for showing enthusiasm about gettin tickets to see a game. I will hold down my enthusiasm from now on.
Don't let one or two posters stop you from posting what you want. It's awesome that you got tickets.
Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:54 pm
by TualatinDuck
You can garuntee if I get tickets to the Cal game, Ill be going nutty both on the boards and well...everywhere!
Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm
by woundedknees
I actually have a lot more problem getting the time than getting the tickets... Congrats! Enjoy the game.
Re: WOOOOOTTT just got tickets
Posted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 am
by HugeInTheEug
LMFAO @ the pissing match going on in here.