Page 1 of 2

Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:49 pm
by ducksin2010
Ducks are going to wear white helmets on saturday. Thoughts?

http://twitter.com/oregonfootball

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:15 pm
by freedjr
With the exception of the Stormtroopers, not a fan of the white helmets. Although I guess white helmets, green/black jerseys and white pants would be interesting...

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:18 pm
by uodux1212
Well, since we know we're wearing white lids, and we have to wear a "colored" shirt the possible combo's are pretty slim... at least combo's that look good...

I bet its one of the following 5...

ImageImageImage
ImageImage



I really dont care what uni's we wear, just WIN BABY!

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:23 pm
by greenyellow
I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:31 pm
by KeenanHowry15
Im pretty sure they will be wearing White Helmets, Green Jerseys, White Pants, and white socks/shoes. It's easily the best looking combo out of those five.

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:32 pm
by uodux1212
greenyellow wrote:I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
"The helmets for the players who will suit up Saturday against Utah were white, which the Ducks have never worn at home."

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ce-report/

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 pm
by greenyellow
uodux1212 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
"The helmets for the players who will suit up Saturday against Utah were white, which the Ducks have never worn at home."

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ce-report/
No wonder I didn't see it; it was on Moseley's blog, not on the Twitter page.

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:45 pm
by gofightingducks
I am not sure how the white helmets are going to look with the with black, green or yellow jerseys, but I guess we will find out. I wonder when they are going to break out the carbon fiber helmets? Probably Cal

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:56 pm
by Elduderino
I'm a fan of the white on greens, with green pants and white shoes.

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:37 pm
by woundedknees
Beats GRRrrrrellow, dontcha think?

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:01 pm
by dd10snoop28
I'm excited for white Helmets.


WAAAAY better then those grellow helmets we had. These actually fit nicely with our uniform scheme

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:18 pm
by ducksin2010
greenyellow wrote:
uodux1212 wrote:
greenyellow wrote:I don't see where it says they'll be wearing white helmets. I followed all the links and I didn't see anything that says it.
"The helmets for the players who will suit up Saturday against Utah were white, which the Ducks have never worn at home."

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ce-report/
No wonder I didn't see it; it was on Moseley's blog, not on the Twitter page.
My bad i read the white helmets on moseley and checked twitter and it said they will be a first. I just inserted the moseley info into my post.

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm
by duckfbfan15
Rumor has it. White helmets. green jerseys. steel pants

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 pm
by Hoagduck
You really can't know how a uniform combo is going to look until you see it live. I never thought the white/white/yellow wouldn't be anything but an eyesore until Arizona State last year.

Re: Uni for Utah will be a first

Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm
by UOducksTK1
duckfbfan15 wrote:Rumor has it. White helmets. green jerseys. steel pants
That looks decent. White helmet, black jersey, black pants looks pretty interested, I wonder if that combo will ever be worn.