Harrison Beattie, 2020 K, says he’s committed
https://twitter.com/hbeattie9/status/12 ... 49953?s=21
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PWO kicker?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
chapelhillduck
- Senior
- Posts: 2395
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:15 am
- Phalanx
- Senior
- Posts: 4999
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:50 pm
Re: PWO kicker?
I saw this last night, and was wondering why a kicker would want to come all the way from Maryland to pay tuition at the U of O. Maybe he feels like he is good enough to either earn a scholarship or impress NFL scouts. I guess if I am looking at major programs who need a kicker, Oregon's pathetic performance at that position this year would be enticing.
- Alan
- Senior
- Posts: 4359
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:17 pm
Re: PWO kicker?
He can’t be much worse than our current kicker
- nogerO
- Senior
- Posts: 4516
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:48 pm
- Location: Wyoming
Re: PWO kicker?
Why is it such feast or famine with kickers for us?
Doesn’t sound like this guy will do anything but push a real kicker to get better.
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine
-
OG Duck
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 pm
Re: PWO kicker?
Yahoo/NBC Sports calls the dude a "Five-star kicker"... https://sports.yahoo.com/five-star-kick ... 21866.html
Edit: Upon actually reading the article, I see that the five star rating is from here: https://kohlskicking.com/player-profile ... on-beattie
Edit: Upon actually reading the article, I see that the five star rating is from here: https://kohlskicking.com/player-profile ... on-beattie
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: PWO kicker?
If you pay those kicking camps you get a 5-star rating. Adam Stack was a 5-star kicker, everyone is a four or five star if they go to those camps.OG Duck wrote:Yahoo/NBC Sports calls the dude a "Five-star kicker"... https://sports.yahoo.com/five-star-kick ... 21866.html
Edit: Upon actually reading the article, I see that the five star rating is from here: https://kohlskicking.com/player-profile ... on-beattie