Page 1 of 1

JT or Foreman

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:59 pm
by GoDucksIn09
Who do you think Oregon gets. Have to pick one. I am curious what people on board think.

Re: JT or Foreman

Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:32 pm
by lukeyrid13
I think our odds with JTT are much better.

Re: JT or Foreman

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:46 am
by GoDucksIn09
I voted Foreman. I am not saying we get either, but I do think he has more interest in Oregon than JT. JT seems to almost be a lock to Ohio State. Is a long ways from him home in Washington. He has been trending to Ohio State for a long time though and really not seen anything say that other teams are getting serious consideration. I am not an insider and this is just my opinion.

Re: JT or Foreman

Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:38 pm
by GrantDuck
Another interesting poll might be, which one do you prefer Oregon gets?

Of the 2, I think if we could have gotten Foreman to a game this year, he'd have been a duck, like Kayvon. JT more likely now, but I would say we likely end up with neither.