New Clippers GM

You can talk about all sim related stuff here.

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Post Reply
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40565
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

New Clippers GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Please welcome, themouth!

Please stick around, the Clippers franchise has been plagued with terrible GMs. Be smart, if you have questions, post it in the questions thread.

Feel free to always contact me about trades / questions too. It's better to run it by me and save yourself the humiliation of getting trade veto'd and trade banned.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
pudgejeff
All Pac-12
Posts: 5014
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 am
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Welcome bud, happy trading!
User avatar
Phenom
All Pac-12
Posts: 9914
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:49 am

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by Phenom »

He says he knows FBB. I think he could do something with that team.
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40565
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Look forward to a non-duck sticking with this league. Last couple haven't been too hot. More talk then results.

Best of luck themouth.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks

SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
User avatar
eddy_zamora
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 654
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:42 pm
GM: Seattle Supersonics GM

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by eddy_zamora »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks

SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
I count. Shut up.
SUPERSONICS GM
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by lukeyrid13 »

lol i knew you'd respond
User avatar
Zyme
All Pac-12
Posts: 5580
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
GM: New York Knicks GM

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by Zyme »

lukeyrid13 wrote:lol i knew you'd respond
dont feed the trolls.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
Marzeial
Freshman
Posts: 1421
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:19 pm
GM: Atlanta Hawks

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by Marzeial »

Nope, I'm a diehard ducks fan
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by lukeyrid13 »

^ my bad
User avatar
Goose!
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by Goose! »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I could be wrong but I think: Tales, Marzieal and Goose! are all non-ducks

SwaggyC, Deltafox, jfox and eddy zamora are also non-ducks but they don't count
You got that right! I think it was you or UODucks who posted on realgm?
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Ya I posted on there, do you have any college football allegiances?
User avatar
Goose!
Five Star Recruit
Posts: 1152
Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:48 pm

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by Goose! »

Haha, none unfortunately. I grew up in a country where football is not even played, we were more big in to rugby. I didn't start getting in to football until I moved to the US about 5 years ago, but I only watch the superbowl. My only allegiance is to basketball lol.
User avatar
Zyme
All Pac-12
Posts: 5580
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm
GM: New York Knicks GM

Re: New Clippers GM

Post by Zyme »

Where, NZ?
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
Post Reply