Problems with the Green Unis
Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1
-
ducksvb6
- Three Star Recruit
- Posts: 494
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm
- Location: San Diego
Problems with the Green Unis
I haven't seen a post on the green unis worn against Purdue. They looked great on TV but in person the numbers were unreadable. Anyone else at the game have this problems?
-
bmxryder507
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 am
Re: Problems with the Green Unis
They really need to change the mesh material thats on the stomach area, looked bad in person but horrible on TV. Numbers seemed ok to me tho.
-
neezy3
- Four Star Recruit
- Posts: 828
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am
Re: Problems with the Green Unis
I couldnt really read the numbers either, they looked nice up close on the titan tron though.
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Problems with the Green Unis
Thats my main gripe with the new jerseys, 4 of the 5 have silver numbers and as you said they are near impossible to read. Besides why not mix that up and have yellow numbers on the black and green and green numbers on the white and yellow etc. O well
-
gofightingducks
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 5533
- Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
- Location: Portland, OR
Re: Problems with the Green Unis
I agree the mesh points are ugly, particularly the square on the stomach.
-
5$
- Freshman
- Posts: 1257
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 pm
- Location: Eugene
Re: Problems with the Green Unis
I agree with you on these points!Zenitram wrote:Three things I wish they did differently:
-Put yellow numbers on the dark jerseys
-Make the shade of green just THE SLIGHTEST BIT darker
-Keep the "Oregon" along the side of the pant leg
It looks worse as the players sweat, too.gofightingducks wrote:I agree the mesh points are ugly, particularly the square on the stomach.

- UOducksTK1
- Site Admin

- Posts: 40590
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
- GM: Boston Celtics GM
- Location: Portland, Oregon
Re: Problems with the Green Unis
So ugly, that pretty much ruined the uniform. It wasn't noticeably awful during the game, but after watching highlights and seeing pictures, YUCK.gofightingducks wrote:I agree the mesh points are ugly, particularly the square on the stomach.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13