Problems with the Green Unis

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
ducksvb6
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:18 pm
Location: San Diego

Problems with the Green Unis

Post by ducksvb6 »

I haven't seen a post on the green unis worn against Purdue. They looked great on TV but in person the numbers were unreadable. Anyone else at the game have this problems?
bmxryder507
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 139
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 am

Re: Problems with the Green Unis

Post by bmxryder507 »

They really need to change the mesh material thats on the stomach area, looked bad in person but horrible on TV. Numbers seemed ok to me tho.
neezy3
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 828
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 am

Re: Problems with the Green Unis

Post by neezy3 »

I couldnt really read the numbers either, they looked nice up close on the titan tron though.
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Problems with the Green Unis

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Thats my main gripe with the new jerseys, 4 of the 5 have silver numbers and as you said they are near impossible to read. Besides why not mix that up and have yellow numbers on the black and green and green numbers on the white and yellow etc. O well
gofightingducks
All Pac-12
Posts: 5533
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:08 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Problems with the Green Unis

Post by gofightingducks »

I agree the mesh points are ugly, particularly the square on the stomach.
5$
Freshman
Posts: 1257
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 pm
Location: Eugene

Re: Problems with the Green Unis

Post by 5$ »

Zenitram wrote:Three things I wish they did differently:

-Put yellow numbers on the dark jerseys

-Make the shade of green just THE SLIGHTEST BIT darker

-Keep the "Oregon" along the side of the pant leg
I agree with you on these points!
gofightingducks wrote:I agree the mesh points are ugly, particularly the square on the stomach.
It looks worse as the players sweat, too.
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40587
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Problems with the Green Unis

Post by UOducksTK1 »

gofightingducks wrote:I agree the mesh points are ugly, particularly the square on the stomach.
So ugly, that pretty much ruined the uniform. It wasn't noticeably awful during the game, but after watching highlights and seeing pictures, YUCK.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Post Reply