Any guesses on the end of this class?
Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1
-
GoDucksIn09
- Senior
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
I would be ok with Ringo, Flowe, and Sewell. I think Sewell is only one we get though. Flowe looks like Clemson, and Ringo looks like Georgia.
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
Dontae Manning has posted him and duck stuff the last four or five days, including today with Seven McGee
- Duckenstein
- Freshman
- Posts: 1433
- Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
Feeling really good about Sewell.
I bet Stroud goes to OSU
Flowe I could see us getting him. 50 50
I think we get one of Ringo or Manning
I also think we get one of Washington or Rogers at tight end
That's 3-4 more which should work
I bet Stroud goes to OSU
Flowe I could see us getting him. 50 50
I think we get one of Ringo or Manning
I also think we get one of Washington or Rogers at tight end
That's 3-4 more which should work
-
alxtw
- Freshman
- Posts: 1265
- Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
Are Flowe, Washington, CJ, Rogers, that USC decommited TE, and Smalls scheduled to make OVs to Oregon or any of our remaining games?
- StevensTechU
- All Pac-12
- Posts: 7116
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
- Location: Hoboken, NJ
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
On Stroud, it seems like that would be the smart money, but they made an offer to Wazzu commit Jayden de Laura recently, which doesn't seem like something you would do if you're confident you're getting your guy. So we'll see.Duckenstein wrote:Feeling really good about Sewell.
I bet Stroud goes to OSU
Flowe I could see us getting him. 50 50
I think we get one of Ringo or Manning
I also think we get one of Washington or Rogers at tight end
That's 3-4 more which should work
Jack Yary (USC decommit) has already visited. Washington was supposed to the other week but didn't make it. Rogers is yet to visit. Not sure on the others.alxtw wrote:Are Flowe, Washington, CJ, Rogers, that USC decommited TE, and Smalls scheduled to make OVs to Oregon or any of our remaining games?
- DuckDuckJuice
- Two Star Recruit
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
WFOD has both Flowe and Washington visiting for the Civil War.alxtw wrote:Are Flowe, Washington, CJ, Rogers, that USC decommited TE, and Smalls scheduled to make OVs to Oregon or any of our remaining games?
-
thomas time
- Senior
- Posts: 4692
- Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
Manning put out his final five and ducks are in it
-
Merganzer
- Senior
- Posts: 3656
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
thomas time wrote:Manning put out his final five and ducks are in it
- GoDucksTroll
- Sophomore
- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
I’m probably wrong, but something is making me think that Manning is sold on Oregon and is just going through the motions.thomas time wrote:Manning put out his final five and ducks are in it
-
dthomas=ddixon
- Moderator

- Posts: 8652
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
- Location: McMinnville, Oregon
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
- lukeyrid13
- All-American
- Posts: 10475
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
- GM: Portland TrailBlazers
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
I have a hard time calling a 4 star 2 recruiting classes away “major” I know he is a stud but so much time between now and then..lukeyrid13 wrote:My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
-
jimmy12
- Senior
- Posts: 2823
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
brich75 wrote:I have a hard time calling a 4 star 2 recruiting classes away “major” I know he is a stud but so much time between now and then..lukeyrid13 wrote:My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
He is the highest rated linebacker in his class with offers from everywhere.
- brich75
- Senior
- Posts: 4054
- Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm
Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?
I know that and it was poorly worded. I wasn’t trying to sound negative at all. Guess I’m my head for it to be major it should be a big timer in this class. Anything further out in my mind is “soft” because of the amount of time before they actually sign.jimmy12 wrote:brich75 wrote:I have a hard time calling a 4 star 2 recruiting classes away “major” I know he is a stud but so much time between now and then..lukeyrid13 wrote:My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
He is the highest rated linebacker in his class with offers from everywhere.

