Any guesses on the end of this class?

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Post Reply
GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I would be ok with Ringo, Flowe, and Sewell. I think Sewell is only one we get though. Flowe looks like Clemson, and Ringo looks like Georgia.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by thomas time »

Dontae Manning has posted him and duck stuff the last four or five days, including today with Seven McGee
User avatar
Duckenstein
Freshman
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by Duckenstein »

Feeling really good about Sewell.

I bet Stroud goes to OSU

Flowe I could see us getting him. 50 50

I think we get one of Ringo or Manning

I also think we get one of Washington or Rogers at tight end

That's 3-4 more which should work
alxtw
Freshman
Posts: 1265
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:46 pm

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by alxtw »

Are Flowe, Washington, CJ, Rogers, that USC decommited TE, and Smalls scheduled to make OVs to Oregon or any of our remaining games?
User avatar
StevensTechU
All Pac-12
Posts: 7116
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:25 am
Location: Hoboken, NJ

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by StevensTechU »

Duckenstein wrote:Feeling really good about Sewell.

I bet Stroud goes to OSU

Flowe I could see us getting him. 50 50

I think we get one of Ringo or Manning

I also think we get one of Washington or Rogers at tight end

That's 3-4 more which should work
On Stroud, it seems like that would be the smart money, but they made an offer to Wazzu commit Jayden de Laura recently, which doesn't seem like something you would do if you're confident you're getting your guy. So we'll see.
alxtw wrote:Are Flowe, Washington, CJ, Rogers, that USC decommited TE, and Smalls scheduled to make OVs to Oregon or any of our remaining games?
Jack Yary (USC decommit) has already visited. Washington was supposed to the other week but didn't make it. Rogers is yet to visit. Not sure on the others.
User avatar
DuckDuckJuice
Two Star Recruit
Posts: 115
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:34 pm

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by DuckDuckJuice »

alxtw wrote:Are Flowe, Washington, CJ, Rogers, that USC decommited TE, and Smalls scheduled to make OVs to Oregon or any of our remaining games?
WFOD has both Flowe and Washington visiting for the Civil War.
thomas time
Senior
Posts: 4692
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:18 am

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by thomas time »

Manning put out his final five and ducks are in it
Merganzer
Senior
Posts: 3656
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:42 am

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by Merganzer »

thomas time wrote:Manning put out his final five and ducks are in it
User avatar
GoDucksTroll
Sophomore
Posts: 1742
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:34 am

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by GoDucksTroll »

thomas time wrote:Manning put out his final five and ducks are in it
I’m probably wrong, but something is making me think that Manning is sold on Oregon and is just going through the motions.
dthomas=ddixon
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8652
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:42 pm
Location: McMinnville, Oregon

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by dthomas=ddixon »


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Image
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Giggity
User avatar
lukeyrid13
All-American
Posts: 10475
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:58 am
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by lukeyrid13 »

My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by brich75 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
I have a hard time calling a 4 star 2 recruiting classes away “major” I know he is a stud but so much time between now and then..
Image
jimmy12
Senior
Posts: 2823
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 am

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by jimmy12 »

brich75 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
I have a hard time calling a 4 star 2 recruiting classes away “major” I know he is a stud but so much time between now and then..

He is the highest rated linebacker in his class with offers from everywhere.
User avatar
brich75
Senior
Posts: 4054
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Re: Any guesses on the end of this class?

Post by brich75 »

jimmy12 wrote:
brich75 wrote:
lukeyrid13 wrote:My guess would be Keith Brown since he and Sewell seemed locked in together.
I have a hard time calling a 4 star 2 recruiting classes away “major” I know he is a stud but so much time between now and then..

He is the highest rated linebacker in his class with offers from everywhere.
I know that and it was poorly worded. I wasn’t trying to sound negative at all. Guess I’m my head for it to be major it should be a big timer in this class. Anything further out in my mind is “soft” because of the amount of time before they actually sign.
Image
Post Reply