Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior
Posts: 3086
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

We all remember Lame Kiffin's lame guarantee. Yes florida has played 2 patsies.. but I think Florida wins this by least 24. Tennessee will be a marked team and Florida gonna take them to the woodshed. I normally would not post anything that doesnt involve the ducks but I am curious what others think on this game.
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by uodux1212 »

UF is going to embarrass Lame Kitten and the vols so bad... I cant wait!
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
woundedknees
All-American
Posts: 12821
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by woundedknees »

FireLameKiffin.com will skyrocket in popularity, Volunteer-ily.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Image
TualatinDuck
Senior
Posts: 2439
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:23 am
Location: Tualatin

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by TualatinDuck »

52-12
"And I can be the warrior for those who are frail and weak,
And I can be the compass for those that search and seek." ~Lem Absher
freedjr
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by freedjr »

I read somewhere the players already asked Urban Meyer to save timeouts until the end of the game...to make it drag on and rub it in Tennessee's faces. I love it!

I think Florida by 40. And Meyer either calls a timeout with 1 minute left or fakes a punt in the last few minutes.
User avatar
OreDucks01284
Senior
Posts: 3635
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:29 pm
Location: Salem, Oregon

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by OreDucks01284 »

blow out, + home field advantage :D
Image
User avatar
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 40581
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:28 pm
GM: Boston Celtics GM
Location: Portland, Oregon

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I got Florida scoring 70.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
northbeachsf
Freshman
Posts: 1494
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:54 pm

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by northbeachsf »

Crompton threw multiple picks against UCLA; How many is he going to throw in this game? A LOT! Florida by 35.
uodux1212
Senior
Posts: 3965
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by uodux1212 »

Vegas has UF favored by 29.5! Holy crap... :lol:
Image

"How do we go from nine to one?" - Chip Kelly

“Our expectations are to win every game we play." - CK
User avatar
spinseeker
Freshman
Posts: 1391
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:32 am
Location: Springfield
Contact:

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by spinseeker »

I think Florida will see it's first good defense this week. They win it I'm sure, but I don't think it will be a blowout by more than 30 points. Florida struggled early in their last game against troy and didn't get going until late in the first half. At that point Troy had already punted with 4th and inches (literally two inches) :shock: and ran three plays up the middle with no chance of trying to get a first down :roll: when they were pinned in their end zone. Troy was ahead like 6-0 or 6-3 already. It was like they didn't even want to win the game if they could.

No wonder the SEC pays these guys so much money to play one and dones at home.
karlhungis
All Pac-12
Posts: 7990
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:08 am

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by karlhungis »

I think Tenn covers the spread.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
User avatar
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 867
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 pm
Location: Birmingham, Alabama

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by alabamaduck »

I agree, that Tennessee will cover. Their defense is very good so as long as Florida doesn't score a few times on Defense I don't see a 30 point win.
Image
freedjr
Four Star Recruit
Posts: 979
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:23 am

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by freedjr »

That's still an amazing spread for a major BCS conference game that doesn't involve the initials UW or WSU!
duck55
Senior
Posts: 2157
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:37 am
Location: Keizer OR

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by duck55 »

freedjr wrote:That's still an amazing spread for a major BCS conference game that doesn't involve the initials UW or WSU!
Or Stanford vs USC :lol:
User avatar
KeenanHowry15
Three Star Recruit
Posts: 405
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 am

Re: Tenn at Florida... how bad will it be

Post by KeenanHowry15 »

I think it will be closer than alot of people think
Image
Post Reply